The use of organic-based fertilizers in sustainable agriculture benefits farmers, growers, consumers and the environment in many ways. As empirically demonstrated, organic-based fertilizers help to:
- boost both nutrient efficiency and organic matter content in the soil;
- nurture the soil with organic matter that reduces dependency on chemical inputs;
- restore and maintain soil fertility to nurture plant growth;
- enhance the biological activity and biodiversity of soils;
- enhance the quality attributes of produce as well as yield;
- improve the efficiency of nutrient use to produce more robust crops;
- facilitate the slow release of nutrients in response to the dynamic needs of plants;
- boost the efficiency of water use to render crops more resilient and drought-resistant;
- reduce the impact of farming and safeguard ecosystems by minimizing leaching.
- enhance crop resistance to erosion by improving the soil’s organic matter content.
- improve the efficiency of resource use by incorporating natural raw materials.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.